||[Feb. 24th, 2005|02:11 am]
1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Took responsibility for a 16 year old girl (my sis)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Probably not, I fell for the wrong guy, and still smoke and still eat like shit :)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No
4. Did anyone close to you die? No
5. What countries did you visit? Nine, unless you count Vegas. Yeah that counts
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Be single and enjoy the time with myself and sort out my mind.
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? My daughter's first day of school and the day I met Frankie
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Coming back to take care of my daughter and my sister
9. What was your biggest failure? Frankie. My biggest joy, but my biggest failure
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? no
11. What was the best thing you bought? Don't have just one.
12. Where did most of your money go? Khaley, savings, car, clothes, cigarettes
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Becoming a casino dealer, taking care of myself, Khaley's first day of school and Mona.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? SOOOOOOOOOO many
17. Compared to this time last year, how are you? still stressed and unhappy :)
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Bettering myself and my sanity
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Frankie.
20. Did you fall in love in 2004? Unfortunately yes, and it ripped my heart out. Words could never explain.
23. How many one-night stands? none, suprisingly
24. What was your favorite TV program? Newlyweds, Las Vegas (NBC), O.C. L Word
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nope!
26. What was the best book you read? How to Make Love Like a Porn Star-Jenna Jameson
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? New Found Glory, The Used, Jack Johnson
28. What did you want and get? happiness
29. What did you want and not get? Happiness within myself
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 22, Josh made the day really special.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Worrying less about little shit
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? casual, jeans, flip flops, New Balances.
34. What kept you sane? cigarettes, Anita and Lisa, wacky tabacky
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Jessica Simpson. "Is this Tuna or fish?" She helps me live up to my name1
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Bush winning the election
37. Who did you miss? Khaley, my parents, Jennifer, Frankie.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Anita and Lisa, and the boys: Bob, Sean, Steve, Jason, Matt, they are good guys
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004? You have to believe in yourself 100% or else you will unconciously sabotage yourself. Independece, silence is a virtue, and to be happy
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I've waited all my life to finally find you
Just so I can push you away
And when you're crawling over broken glass to get to me
That's when i'll let you stay
Ashlee Simpson-Love me for me
This is your life, live it.